Hey, I'm Jordan. I'm a British 17 year old :) Born on 23rd April 1996.
I'm from Shrewsbury, England.
I'm a football (known as soccer to some of you) fan, snooker fan, CSI fan and avid reader. I love Big Bang Theory and NCIS.
My music collection is guaranteed to both please and horrify you. Because you may love the punk that inhabits it, but then you're probably compelled to hate folk or soul. And vice versa.
Photos I post are usually cribbed off google images :)
If I use your photo and there's no credit given to it, please ask me and of course I'll put your name to it.
My pages (archive, ask etc) are located at the bottom of the main blog page. :)
I'm writing/typing a work of fiction about a rock band, which can be found in the "fiction" tag and the My Attempt At Writing Fiction page.
I can be found at email@example.com (could you please tell me your name and/or url though, to clarify for me?) because there's no character limit and you can see what you've sent there, or twitter.com/lfcsi96 and I have facebook if you should want to talk there. My goodreads account is http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/13458084-jordan-bines
I'd love it if we could follow eachother! Please! :P
I’ve seen a lot of posts on my dash tonight about users who are threatening suicide, with other Tumblr members posting in effort to try to get ahold of them. I think you all should see this:
IF THERE IS EVER A TUMBLR USER WHO HAS POSTED A GOOD-BYE MESSAGE, SUICIDE NOTE, VIDEO, OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS POST.
1. Scroll to the top of your dashboard.
2. See the circular question mark icon at the top? It’s the third one over from your home symbol. Click on that, and a screen similar to the one in the picture will come up.
3. Where you can type in questions, the box with the magnifying glass at the top, type in the word “suicide.”
4. Click on the first link that shows up. It should say, “Pass the URL of the blog on to us.”
5. Type in the user’s URL and tell Tumblr admin that the user is contemplating suicide and has posted a message indicating that they are going through with it or will be attempting. Hit send! Tumblr administration will perform a number of actions to contact the user and take the necessary steps to prevent the suicide.
TUMBLR: THIS COULD SAVE A USER’S LIFE. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE SUICIDE THREATS.
Reblog this to keep other users aware. Suicide isn’t a joke, and neither is someone’s life. If you didn’t know this, someone else may not, either. Pass it on.
why on earth doesn’t this have more notes
I actually had to do this once. She lived.
if you scroll past this on your dash you are absolutely heartless.